Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swim Lessons

We enrolled in an Infant Swim class back in the Spring. When I got my new job, and various other scheduling conflicts came up, we had to keep rescheduling. We went for our first day of 8 yesterday. It was so much fun! I was the parent in the water, and Kale was manning the camera. Seeing this pictures made me smile, I love my little water bug so much!


She loves the Splash Pad
No Photoshop here, those are really her gorgeous eyes!
The teacher was so surprised at how comfortable Sophie was putting her head in the water and back floating!
Learning to turn and grab the side when we jump in
Getting ready to jump!
Before class started, I could barely control the girl, she wanted IN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Like mother, like daughter! She's gonna be a fish just like you!

Hailey Jones said...

Oh my cutest little Sophie.
I need to meet her!
I'm hailey btw I'm a good friend of jakes from high school. You really have the cutest family.
Tell Kale I say hi and hope to meet you and the Sophie girl soon.