Saturday, April 6, 2013

Healthy

 I have been going to the gym like crazy!  I got a membership at planet fitness and have been logging all my food in My Fitness Pal again.  I kind of fell off the wagon for the winter but am back at it.  It's definitely fun when I have buddies at the gym with me, but it's hard to get everyone's schedule to match up!


Everyone's always working so hard, it's just getting there that's sometimes the battle!


This is me on the treadmill.  I am always terrified I will make one wrong step and go flying off it...


I have been logging my food into my calorie counter.  I also like to focus on protein and try to have lots of it.  Here is a picture of my fridge after picking up my bountiful basket...  


I signed up to run a 10K with my sister in July, that's my goal now.  I am running for that.

0 comments: