Saturday, August 17, 2013

Boat Adventures

After my swim meet, we went boating!  I was so excited.  I think it's so much fun and am so happy my dad got a boat this summer!  He likes it for the fishing, but we like it for the tubing and wakeboarding.  Sophie was really apprehensive last time and wouldn't get in the water or do any tubing.  Today thought, Grandma wore her swim suit so she got in the tube and loved it!  We putted around for a long while and she thought it was so much fun!


We took lots of turns with the tube.  I'm sure my dad was a bit board going so slow but it was perfect for Sophie!


Then we got in and swam.  Now this was a good time.  Sophie did NOT want to get back in the boat.  It took some major coaxing and she just wanted to get back in!  


I did some wakeboarding and Kale tried and got close but couldn't get up.  I am not a great teacher but I know he'll be able to do it next year.  He's an awesome snowboarder!  I can only wakeboard for a little bit because it makes my muscles SO TIRED.  I'm just out of shape I guess!

0 comments: