Sunday, December 22, 2013

Early Christmas Present

Well the house is almost done!  They did carpet yesterday.  We are so excited.  For Christmas my mom had a friend reclaim a bed and dresser for Sophie's new room.  It's so awesome!


We are going to use Sophie's current room for the baby and move Sophie into this other room that FINALLY has a closet.  The painters still have to paint and there is lots of finishing work to be done, but the main stuff is almost finished so we are hoping to move in.  My mom has been generous to let us stay at her house but it will be nice to be back in our house.

Thank you to my friends that came to help us clean yesterday.  We were behind on schedule but they were still able to help me clean the kitchen and front room (it was so dusty!).  I am so blessed to have such great friends and neighbors!


0 comments: