Saturday, August 16, 2014

Davis County Fair

I work most every Saturday.  We made big plans and I hoped to get called off because I couldn't get coverage for the entire shift... but of course I had to work.  I was able to make it to a few yardsales with my mom and I was glad I did.  She had found this yardsale with tons of baby girl clothes and they were the right season and so cute!  We found these little shoes.  SO exciting!


I was supposed to be going to the Davis County Fair and then to Lagoon, but I was so tired from work and pretty grumpy I had to work, so I decided to stay home with Emma and just send Kale and Sophie.  They went to the fair first.  Grandma Sue and the cousins and Sophs got to ride an ELEPHANT!  So cool... Sophie couldn't stop talking about how fun it was to ride Jenny, the elephant.  Thanks Grandma Sue!



Sophie love animals.  She seriously would have one of each if I would let her.  She kept talking about wanting a bunny.  She was SO Excited to pet this little guy!

They went to Lagoon for a while afterwards.  Kale is such a great dad.  They had a fun day! 

Emma and I hung out at home after spending the morning checking out what was left of the yardsales with my Mom.

0 comments: