Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday


Kale and I were sealed on June 23 at the Logan temple. It was a little stressful at first but we were able to work everything out and it went really well. My parents, Jane, 4 of Kale's friends, the elder's quorom president, and our Temple class teacher were all there. It was really nice and beautiful in the temple. We had lunch at the BlueBird Cafe and it was nice. Later than night I talked Kale into going swimming with me for our 'anniversary'! He didn't really want to go because he was pretty tired (he had to work late the night before) but he came and we were able to go to the outdoor aquatic center that has a little lazy river. I got to use my maternity swim suit and it was fun to just float!

Kale and my mom both worked so I went to my baby appointment Thursday alone. I was at work and couldn't get it off, so I had to sneak away and felt really bad leaving. I called before I went and the office said she was on time, but of course she's half an hour behind ten minutes later when I get there. I had to take my glucose test. I love my OB's office, they don't make me drink that icky flat orange drink. I was able to eat a candy bar and a soda an hour before. I passed my glucose test at 95 (anything below 135 is passing) and my Iron was 12.2 (normal 12-18). My BP was ok, lowest it's been in a while I think, 132/80. She did a really short US, mostly looking at the placenta and umbilical cord. It showed a good amount of fluid and the placenta had good blood flow. On the DVD you can see Sophie swallowing and her tongue moving around! It was cool.

*Here are the stats: HR 133, weight 2lbs, all of her measurements (head, abd, femur) measuring right on for Oct 1st still! 13 weeks and 5 days to go!

0 comments: