Wednesday, August 5, 2009

32 weeks

We had a baby appointment yesterday. It was an evening appointment. It was really good to see my doc, I really like her and she is so wonderful! My blood pressure wasn't too bad, I've gained a total of 29 pounds (eek!) compared to my pre-pregnancy weight, and we had an US. We couldn't record it on our DVD like usual because their machines weren't working. She measured my fluid, which was still on the low side but adequate for the time being. My placenta was about the same, still calcifications but the baby is getting everything she needs. She measured 4lbs exactly. So I measured at 32 weeks which moved my due date to Sept 29, 2009. It was funny because Kale and I were talking about wanting her to come on that day last week (9-29-09). I was scheduled to work two more graveyard shifts for my RN orientation. I worked one last week, and it was really hard. She wrote me a note for my work: No graveyards.

My mom and I ran some errands today. We got some things for the baby shower. She's enlisted several of her friends to help. It's an open-house shower, and I am really excited-it sounds like it's going to be really fun! It is going to be the evening of September 10th at my mom's house, so mark it on your calendars! I'll be 37 weeks.

During the US you could see her sucking and moving her tongue around, it was cute. She is still head-down, hopefully for good! Her head measures right on, her belly measures a little behind, and her legs measure really long (almost a week ahead).

0 comments: