Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sleep

I love that Sophie sleeps in her own crib but every once in a while (usually the nights after I've worked) I miss her so much I keep her in our bed. Last night she and I watched a movie in our bed and fell asleep. She sleeps for much longer (she went from 930pm to 730am last night). I had to wake her up because I needed to nurse her! Then we went back to sleep for another 2 1/2 hours! She's taken a lot of naps today and has been fussy the past couple days so she must be either growing or really working on a tooth.

What a cute baby I have!

Wednesday night, we tired a new hairdo. A sweet lady in the ward passed on some more baby clothes... this is one of the new shirts and we LOVE it!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Isn't being a mother amazing!! Sophie is so beautiful and I'm glad you have been able to enjoy the blessings of motherhood. I read the staker blog just now... I too was bawling. What a horrible thing to have happen! I'll be keeping sweet little Bronson in my prayers for sure! Sure makes you squeeze your babies a little tighter, the little fits don't test your patience quite as much either!