Friday, January 21, 2011

Sophie and Chief

This morning was awful. A cop pulled me over for turning right without stopping (when the light was green). He was a complete jerk. He was totally condessending and inappropriate. I couldn't believe it. After several attempts at humiliating and intimidating me, he made himself out to be a savior for not towing my car, arresting me, and fining me because my registration stickers weren't in the right order (year first, month second). Give me a break. I hope he poops his pants in public.

Now on to the love of my life... my sweet baby!

We have a dog. He's pretty much useless. He lays around a lot, eats food, and drips water all over the floor. Sophie thinks he is pretty dang cool though! Typically the dog avoids the baby and the baby doesn't show much interest in petting the dog. Not tonight! I had just gotten home, got Sophie in her pjs, cuddled for a bit... then she got down and she started to chase the dog around. She kept patting his head and petting him. It was hilarious... she was chitter-chatting to herself and he just had 'that look' on his face, like save me.


































































She kept trying to convince him of how awesome her blankey is













He moved... she followed...
I love this girl. She was so excited to see me tonight and I love coming home to such a sweet little blessing. I have to work the next two days, so I am going to bed now.

1 comments:

Camille said...

I'm glad Chief is patient with her! I can't believe how big she is! I LOVE her footed pajamas!!