Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meet up

Today both Kale and I had the day off! That NEVER happens so we took advantage of it. We hung around the house and spent the day playing with Sophie.

She is getting so big. My mom is so funny, she saw this outfit and bought it for Sophie. It was so cute on her! She's getting so big. She's still pretty scared to walk on her own even though I know she's strong enough. She likes the comfort of knowing someone is there to hold onto her.



We had dinner at my parent's house with my Brother's Fiance's family. It was really nice to meet them and I am so glad Jeff found such a great girl and that they are so happy and in love! After dinner we watched Sophie's favorite movie, Despicable Me. She's got such a cute grandpa, I just love it. She was pretty shy but eventually warmed up to him and let him hold her for the rest of the movie. It was funny. Don't mind my Dad's expression, we snapped a picture in mid-sentence.



I have staff meeting tomorrow but am anxious to do something fun with Sophie. I love being with her and am so glad I'm her mom!

1 comments:

Julie said...

way cute outfit. My boys LOVE despicable me too!! I love watching it with them! I hope my lil girl has as much hair as sophie. Its too cute!!!