Monday, February 21, 2011

Headphones

Well first things first, my brother got engaged tonight! He and Averie are the cutest couple. I am so happy for them. They are planning to get married in August in between semesters.

Sophie is such a big girl. She can stand on her own now. She loves to pull up on stuff, let go, and clap! I don't know if wearing shoes has been helping or it's just a coincidence. She is so mobile too with her new-found talent of climbing the stairs. She climbs them so well. She hasn't figured out how to get down - I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.



We took advantage of the small span of time when the weather was 'warmer' and played outside a lot. We hung Sophie's swing back up and she LOVED it. It was quite the ordeal when we had to go inside. We also took lots of walks around the neighborhood. I haven't used my Beco much lately and I was so glad to put it to some use!


We get to take a family vacation soon! It's fast approaching (March). For the plane ride we got some headphones for Sophie. The first pair broke, so we got another pair. She thinks they are so fancy! Tonight I plugged them into my ipod, and she loved jamming to the Yo Gabba Gabba soundtrack! She kept them on for almost 1/2 an hour! I just tucked the iPod into her pants. She has her own shuffle, I'll have to dig it out now!

Now that she can climb the stairs, she has a whole new area of the house to explore! She loves slipping around on the kitchen floor. She'll lay on her belly and twist around. It's so funny to see her. I love this girl!

Notice the Ipod tucked in her bum!

0 comments: