Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baby Emma!

Blogging is my modern-day journaling, and that happens to be a 'new year's goal of mine' to continue to journal.  I used to have so much more time to blog.  I keep a special private blog just for Sophie and hope to print it out.  I need to start one for the new baby!  Plus maintaining the family blog… it's lots of work but so worth it.

We are looking forward to baby Emma coming soon!!  Only *67* more days to go (give or take).  I have had the energy lately to start getting ready.  We set up the crib recently and I have been going through all of Sophie's stuff that we have been storing.  We did make a small registry to keep track of what we still need/don't have.



Sophie seems really excited and likes to talk about all the things she is going to do with her sister.  Today she told me she wants to take Emma camping.  She also wants to teach her how to talk and walk.  She was crying last night saying she "misses" Emma so much.  She is such a fun kid.  She loves preschool and always looks forward to playing with other kids her age.  She has turned out to be quite the social butterfly.

Kale is such a hard worker.  He is currently helping with the church basketball games two nights a week.  

I am just plugging along.  I am still working full time and it makes me very tired and my legs sure ache after my shifts.  My belly doesn't seem very big, but I have gained more weight with this pregnancy.  I can feel the baby kick a lot more lately and am looking forward to her coming in April.  

1 comments:

Jane Taylor said...

Kate, I bought a cute outfit for Emma last week! I think it is fun you are having another girl! Emily said she would not mind having three little girls.