Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sophie's Perfect Day

Let me describe Sophie's best day ever:  Wake up and head to McDonalds for her favorite breakfast: 1 pancake, 1 sausage, and a hash brown with apple juice box.  Next stop, somewhere with me.  Today, the park.  She usually likes it when there are little friends over at the park but today it was just us.




To continue her perfect day, we would stop at Maverick.  This is seriously her FAVORITE thing.  In the morning on my days off, I always ask her "what activity should we do today?" and she always says go to Maverick.  She likes to pick a bag of chips, a popsicle, and sometimes a candy or ice cream.  I should take stock out in Maverick and McDonalds apparently since all my extra spending budget goes to that.  She is a picky eater so we are fully supportive of it though.  The "perfect day" would end with hanging out at home watching movies (she is a homebody) and getting a visit from Grandma.  She always asks for Pizza for dinner so that would round out the day.

Today we happened to visit three parks.  There are quite a few parks out in our area so we spent a few minutes at each one, by her request.  I love her!    

0 comments: