Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cousins

We had the cousins over.  It wasn't planned but we were excited when we got it all worked out!  Can you believe I got four little girls and myself ready for church and we were pretty much on-time?!


Monday we went to Lagoon.  I must be crazy - I was outnumbered!  


The girls had lots of fun on the rides.  I mostly watched/directed.


Emma was such a good girl as always.  She really just goes with the flow.  We love her so much.




The cousins loved Emma and I appreciated the help from Lex!


We had a yummy lunch packed and after a short break we were back at it!



We stayed at Lagoon for five and a half hours.  It may have been longer but my flip-flop broke!!

The next day, Tuesday, I was still crazy.  After a fun visit from my Pals, Whit and Em, we packed up and went to the pool! 


The girls had a blast and I loved that Sophie was more independent.  We had yummy snacks and hung out there for almost three hours!  I wore Emma in my mesh swim wrap but she still didn't love the water and sun.  


We had a fun three+ days and were so glad we could have the cousins over!

0 comments: