Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're just kind of in limbo with the new house. The appraisal was delayed... so we really can't move forward until that's done. Either way, we need to be out Friday night. We're just kinda flying by the seat of our pants!


I am getting so excited about Sophie's upcoming birthday! I was able to make her invitations and decorations (some I'm still making). I'm having Whimsy Cupcakes do her cupcakes (they are delicious!). I'm also going to be making some mini cupcake pops (Picture to come if I'm able to pull them off). I can't wait! It will be in our new house too, which is going to be so fun. I got some way cute toys for her at my favorite store :) I hope she has a really great birthday. I don't know why 1 seems SO BIG. I can't believe she's going to be one. Where has the time gone?

We went to Lagoon again on Saturday. Man she LOVES it. She has no fear. Her favorite is the kiddie tidal-wave ride, the boats, carousel, and the whale ride. I can't quite tell if she really likes the roller coaster and dragon ride. We didn't get a chance to do many others since we could only go for an hour or two. I can't wait until next year when she'll be able to ride a lot more.

1 comments:

Sierra said...

I loved the invitations! They were adorable... I am really going to try and make it :-)