Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear 70-year-old Walmart Shopper,

Thank you for your awarness today. All the other shoppers around me were being rude, mumbling things under their breath, and giving me dirty looks. I promise I tried to pick the best time to go shopping with a Toddler - after a nap, diaper change, and meal... it just didn't go as planned. I appreciate you kidnapping my cart, letting me go in front of you, loading all my groceries, and patting my hysterical baby as I also stood there holding her with tears streaming down my own face. I should have been loading YOUR groceries and wish there was some way I could personally repay you for your wonderful act of kindness today. To you it was small, but to me it was great.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Edners said...

love this ..

Ashlee said...

agreed! love it!

Sierra said...

So sweet... I wish there were more people like her in the world. Just remember to pass it on :-)