Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

This is just a random picture I had on the camera from Sunday.


We went to the yo gabba gabba concert this afternoon. I think that YGG is pretty annoying personally, and I end up singing the songs all day. Sophie loves it though. YGG and sesame street are the only ones that keep her interest. I use the TV a lot as background and also to 'babysit' when I need to get things done. Also, Sophie eats the best when she has YGG as a distraction. Call my parenting skills horrible, but I gotta do what I gotta do! When I saw that YGG was coming to Salt Lake I was super excited and bought tickets several months ago.

We got there a bit late. As we were walking in Reel Big Fish were playing, it was awesome! Sophie was immediately entertained! It was so much fun. We were on row 3 and had several seats all to ourselves!


We got to meet Toodee, she came out of the door we were sitting by!


I got a little excited. Sophie was loving it!

She was super fidgetty and only wanted me to hold her.

They released ballons from the ceiling. It was fun, what a party! Sophie thought her balloon was so cool.

Her favorite, Biz. She smiles the entire time he's doing his beat-boxing. It was way cool, he did so good.

I figure since they made me buy a seat for her, we'd sit her in it for a bit. She was following along with the dance moves. This was with the "goodbye" song.


It lasted about an 1.5. It was the perfect amount of time. Sophie did really well and only got a little fidgetty after they had a short intermission. I loved it and would totally go again! Sesame street is coming in December, we'll have to consider it.

Sorry, picture overload.
Isn't it funny that once you have children your life changes in more ways that one. If you would have asked me two years ago if I'd ever be at a 2pm yo gabba gabba concernt, I'd say heck no!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

I think this looks like something I would be miserable at... but to each his own! Ha ha I don't have kids so that makes things different. At least you had fun :-)