Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa

We saw Santa today. I wont lie, I'm pretty disappointed in the pics. Sophie, of course, was freaking out the minute we put her on Santa's lap, so I was snapping pictures like crazy. Only three turned out, and they're all awful. I don't mean because Sophie's crying... one the flash is crazy, the others are blurry or crooked. Oh well.


My cousin bought Sophie this ADORABLE Christmas dress. I didn't think it would fit her but put it on and was pleasantly surprised that it fit pretty well (room to grow). Thanks so much Heather!


Sophie's newest thing is: refusing to look at the camera despite anything we try...
Santa 2010

Santa 2009

1 comments:

Sierra said...

It's funny... you will look back and laugh one day. But if you REALLY want a new one, you are welcome to borrow our santa suit and throw someone in it :-)