Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chief

Sophie is such a big girl! I love the warm weather we had today.




We went for a wagon ride in the neighborhood.


She thought it was pretty cool to go in and out the back door.



Chief has been such a great dog for us, but ever since our recent move it has been difficult. There are several really large, aggressive dogs in the neighborhood that just run free all day. I've called animal control a bunch of times but they aren't able to catch them and have left warnings for the neighbors, but nothing has changed. Chief doesn't get along well with other dogs when they are threatening/barking/growling so we have just kept him in and I've been terrified to even take him for a walk. One dog is 150lbs (Animal controlled couldn't lift him into his truck). Because of this, we are taking him to a new home tomorrow. I am really sad, I have been tearful all day. We have had him for almost four years. He is the best dog we could ask for, and I know he'll be loved. I am relieved because it's been causing me all sorts of stress lately. Luckily I work all weekend so it will keep my mind off things.






0 comments: