Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve

We had a fun day today. It's rare that we both have the day off, so we took advantage of it. We went to the Kangaroo zoo. Sophie loved it. We've been before and it took her a long time to 'warm up' to the idea of it all, but today she had no problem! She ran right in.


Sophie loved the slides. Luckily Kale is 'skinny' enough to go on the bounce-houses too! He had just as much fun as she did.


She loved the 'teeth' on this jungle animal! It had some fun slides and she was such a good climber!


I was so proud of her because she was fearless and so strong. She was able to climb some of these steep ladders for the slides all by herself! What a big girl, she's my little monkey climber!


We had such a blast.



After we headed to layton to eat at Outback, Kale's favorite! It was ok. Sophie was climbing all over the place so we ate fast to get out of there. We went to the mall and Kale picked out a super cool hoodie with his Christmas money. Even thought Sophie missed her nap, she was so good and I had her in the Boba carrier the whole time and we both just LOVE it. I love baby carriers and even though I have a big-girl toddler, it's so comfy cozy.

We're old-folk, so we put Sophie down for bed and we watched a movie and were asleep around 11. I had to work today so we couldn't party too much. :)

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve!

1 comments:

Tanner & Jessica Allen said...

Glad you got New Year's Eve off!! Sophie liked the blow up toys this time (I think in a previous post she was not so fond??..) good for her!! When you were talking about going to outback it made me laugh cause I could just see you saying "It was ok" :) Glad you had a good holiday!