Thursday, January 19, 2012

All About Me, A to Z

KATE

Age: 25
Bed size: Queen
Chore that you hate: Dishes
Dogs: Used to have one, miss him often, but don't miss vacuuming daily and the extra care/work he took.
Essential start to your day: Washing my face and brushing my teeth
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 6'1
Instruments you play: Piano, kind of. Can't read music but was really good at memorizing songs.
Job title: Registered Nurse, Mother, Wife
Kids: Sophie!
Live: Utah
Mother’s name: SueAnn
Nicknames: Katester, Kate
Overnight hospital stays: 1. Stayed a night after my ovarian torsion SURGERY when I was 33 weeks pregnant for monitoring. Also stayed two nights after I had Sophie. Does working graveyards count for overnight hospital stays too? Because then I'd have many more to list!
Pet peeves: Slow driving, leaving your cart in the middle of the aisle, leaving the lights and TV on, different handwritings on the patient board at my work, and many more. I am sad to say I have a very low tolerance level for people.
Quote from a movie: Eek, this is my husbands department...
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2
Underwear: Garments
Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes (I think they are technically a fruit), Broccoli
What makes you run late: Having to get others ready, like my child and my big child (husband).
X-Rays you’ve had: Dental X-rays, Chest Xray, and we could count the radiation I get from trauma patients or conscious sedation patients getting bedside X-rays at work.
Yummy food that you make:I love cooking from ourbestbites.com and a few favorites or the Chicken Taquitos and Sweet Mexican-Style Pork.
Zoo animal: Elephant


KALE


Age: 25
Bed size: Queen
Chore that you hate:All of them, especially helping with laundry
Dogs: I love them and want another one. I've had several but my favorite would be my childhood dog, Falcon.
Essential start to your day: A shower
Favorite color: Green
Gold or Silver:Silver
Height: 6'4
Instruments you play: None really. Played in Jr. High Band.
Job title: Pharmacy Technician, Father, Husband
Kids: One, Sophie
Live: Utah
Mother’s name: Sue
Nicknames: None really
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeves: I'm pretty chill. Sometimes customers at work do things to bug me
Quote from a movie: "Milk was a bad choice"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings:3
Underwear: Garments
Vegetable you hate: All of them, except potatoes and corn, which we all know are starches.
What makes you run late: taking my time in the shower
X-Rays you’ve had: Dental X-rays
Yummy food that you make: Heating up frozen corndogs, Ramen noodles, and boxed Velveeta Shells and Cheese
Zoo animal: The giraffe.

Sophie


Age: 2 years, 4 months
Bed size: Crib
Chore that you hate: getting my hair washed or my bum changed
Dogs: "PUPPA's!" I love them, mostly love looking at them and hearing them bark.
Essential start to your day: Breakfast
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or Silver:Silver
Height: 37"
Instruments you play: I love to play the drums and shake tambourines
Job title: Cutest Toddler Ever.
Kids: None, phew!
Live: Utah
Mother’s name: Katie
Nicknames: Sophs, Baby
Overnight hospital stays: When I was born
Pet peeves:When I don't get what I want, if someone messes up something I've organized
Quote from a movie: "Beaty-Beat-Beat, beaty-beat clap clap"
Right or left handed: Right, I think
Siblings: None
Underwear: Bumgenius diapers
Vegetable you hate: All of them!
What makes you run late: My intolerance for change in routine can sometimes cause a 'tantrum'
X-Rays you’ve had: None
Yummy food that you make: I am really good at mixing and stirring things together
Zoo animal: Oh boy, I LOVE animals. I have a special place in my heart for gorillas.


2 comments:

kpjones2011 said...

I HATE other peoples handwritings on the patient board. I always re-write it sometime in my three nights of working, because it bugs me everytime I walk by it. ha. I color code it too.. but I'm positive I have more time than you to sit around and be super OCD.. You actually have to work.. :)

kpjones2011 said...

oh.. and I'm going to borrow this on the no return plan.. :)