Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stroller

I usually 'wear' Sophie in my Beco, but thought I'd break out the stroller I got at my baby shower. Sophie thought she was pretty awesome. We went for a walk and got a treat. This is her first stroller ride!




I'm cheap, as many of you may know by my frequent KSL purchases or DI finds. Well, I've been eye-balling some babylegs for some time now, but couldn't fork over the 12 bucks for them, so I made some!

This blog has turned into all about Sophie! Boring for you guys, I know. I just love every opportunity to 'document' about her and what a wonderful girl she is! Plus, we're just two boring adults... go to work, come home, eat and sleep only to do it again! I love only working twice a week so I can spend my days with my sweet baby girl.

We've been working on practicing her drinking from a sippy cup. She'll drink, she just has no interest in holding it herself. Yesterday I set it in front of her and she just put her mouth on the spout and was like "why is nothing coming out mom, I'm frustrated and going to scream until you lift it up for me." I guess these are milestone's she's behind on because she's exclusively breastfed. The fact she has no interest in rolling over is probably attributed to the fact I constantly want to hold and love on her. Hmm... does that make me a bad Mom? She still won't eat anything either. She was doing pretty good with the rice cereal, then I worked a bajillion shifts in a row and she didn't get anything, so now we're back to square one. I was trying to give her some last night and she was like no way! I love her stubborn-ness. She's a girl who knows what she wants in life!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

She is a doll. Treyden loves his stroller rides too. I was thinking about letting him try a sippy. I previously tried it with pedialyt because he was sick but he didn't want anything to do with it. What so you put in it when you give it to Sophie? Hopefully she'll start liking rice again.