Friday, October 29, 2010

My cousin was induced on Oct 23. Her husband is overseas so I thought it would be a great opportunity to be a support during her labor. She made labor look super easy and had a BIG beautiful baby. I recommended my midwife to her and so that was just a cherry on top (being able to see my midwife again). My midwife is wonderful and I just love her.

Aaron



We were at Carter's exchanging something we got from Sophie's birthday and she grabbed this little doll. I have been looking for the perfect doll... I wanted one that was completely soft but had no luck finding one anywhere! This is a smaller one, but it's the perfect size for Sophie right now and she LOVES it. She turns into such a maternal baby and pats and hugs her dollie. One of her favorite things to do is swing with the doll.


Halloween party tonight, pictures to come!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

So good of you to be there for her! Isn't family wonderful? I can't wait to meet this adorable baby :-)