Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Sophie's pony-tail today with a cute headband my friend makes. I love how long her hair is!



Mmm pretzels and carrots...



We made a sporatic trip to Wyoming to visit Kale's grandparents. It's rare that we have the same days off (let alone the entire weekend) so we thought we better take advantage. Sophie did great on the car ride. She had some major stranger danger but it's still fun to have his grandparents see the baby!

MMMM sweet nectar! (don't worry it's not open)







Sophie is getting to be such a big girl! I love her so much. I wish life had a DVR button to pause, rewind, (and sometimes fastforward) because it seems like she is just growing up too fast. She is so sweet and I just love being around her. She's finally getting over her cold and has been very pleasant lately!

I didn't get very good Halloween pictures this year. Sophie was a lady bug! We really only wore her costume to a little church function. It was still fun to dress her up! She was darling, thanks Crystal for letting us borrow such a cute costume!

3 comments:

keldi and matt francom said...

So cute i love all the pictures she is so cute they grow up way to fast. Aspen loves baby dolls to she is always kissing hers it is so fun to watch them grow

Sheena said...

She looks so cute.. Autumn was a ladybug too with the exact same costume for Halloween.

Sierra said...

I love the pony!!! Her hair is my favorite :-)