Thursday, November 19, 2009

7 weeks

Our Sophie is 7 weeks today. She is the sweetest girl! Sophie is such a busy body - she loves to look around and check everything out. She continues to love her baths. She is growing out of her bathtub though! The water doesn't cover her belly anymore. She's got a great personality, and she is a cuddler which I am so thankful for because I love to cuddle her. She has gotten too long to swaddle in our usual blanket so we've had to improvise lately with a bigger blanket. Man that girl can sweat! If she lays on my chest or if I craddle her in my arm her head and my arm are just soaked! Whichever side she lays on at night she can get sweaty too. I don't overdress her either, she is a heater. Sophie is a noisy sleeper. She must have some crazy dreams. She wiggles a lot, and makes lots of noises. For that reason I have been trying to put her in her crib for a span of time during the night. She wakes up to eat about every 4-5 hours at night.

Kale and I went to the Jazz game last night. I like to people watch and eat. I had a churro and a pretzel, and a couple of Kale's nachos. It was fun to go, they were lower bowl seats. I thought about my baby though, and wished she could have come with us.
This week a nice lady in our ward took some family pictures/Sophie baby pictures. It was so fun, and I know they are going to turn out so cute! She was great! Sophie did good. She slept for some of them (which I was so surprised by) and they were so precioius!
She's laying by me know, chillin, with her hair all fluffy/spiked, making fun noises and I can't help but feel blessed. The love I feel for her is overwhelming! I can't believe what a special little girl she is, and we are so lucky to have her.

0 comments: