Sunday, November 8, 2009

6 weeks

Sweet Dreams!

Getting her hair done. I sometimes wash it in the morning so she doesn't have to have wet hair at night when it's colder in the house. She doesn't mind it at all, she just looks around. I love her beautiful hair. She has so much of it, and she hasn't lost any... if anything it's definately thickening and growing.

Today we went to my Grandma's house. She hasn't seen the baby yet, so it was fun to show her off. We got a picture (4-generation) while we were there. I have a four-generation picture of me as a baby and I think it is really neat. Kale and I went to the first meeting at church this morning. We had a program that was so great, the Spirit was so strong. I loved it. When we came home the power was out so there wasn't anything to do, so all three of us layed down for a nap. I love falling asleep next to my baby. She's a pretty loud sleeper though. She makes all sorts of noises and moves around a lot if I don't swaddle her.

0 comments: