Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 Weeks


My sweet girl is 5 weeks old today. We've had a good day, she's hardly been fussy. She has wanted to nurse every 2 hours though. Kale only had to work until 1, he's been home with us, it's been fun, and nice having an extra set of hands to hold the little one.
Here are some random thoughts:
*Sophie loves her baths. I have bathed her in her little bathtub from the day way got home, everyday!
*I like to have things clean. I clean my house a lot. I vacuum about every other day. That's mostly because I love my Dyson. I rarely have any dirty laundry. The dishes are Kale's responsibility because I hate touching soggy food, so those do pile up. Some have commented that will change with a family, but so far, it hasn't! (and it wont)
*I love baby girl clothes! They are so cute. Sophie has on these purple butterfly PJs, and they have these cute butterflies on the bottom of the feet. I hate clothes that say "I love Mommy" or "Princess" though.
*I appreciate my mom more than anything in the world. She is so helpful. I love living near her.
*I hate sports. I hate watching baseball, and especially football. It's awful.

1 comments:

Dirk 'n Juli said...

She's getting so big! The time has flown by! She is so darling. That's awesome that you love cleaning----I wish I could pay you to help me with mine! :)