Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We've been busy! Christmas Eve Eve we had a family party at my mom's house. My family is definitely 'different' and always fun to people watch. Christmas Eve I got called off, which I was glad for, so we could go down to see Kale's parents. We got to get pictures with her cousin's who she also met for the first time.
This morning Kale and I opened presents at our house, then went to my mom's for an hour to do presents there. Kale got a new cell phone, some clothes and socks, and snowboarding gear. Kale did SO GOOD on my presents this year! He got me darling earrings, perfume, a digital picture frame, and he even surprised me with two tickets to a Cirque de Soleie (sp?) show for our trip in Las Vegas at the end of January! One of my most favorite presents was a digital SLR camera my mom got me! (well it's both of ours). The camera also comes with like 6 weeks of free classes on becoming a camera pro! I am so excited, and can't wait to learn to use it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what darling little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!