Monday, December 28, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

Well I'm sure by reading my posts you all know how wonderful my mother is. I was complaining about how gross our bathtub is and that I didn't feel comfortable bathing the baby in it. Something is wrong with the drain and it was just dingy. My mom showed up today and began destructing the bathroom! We're going to configure it a little and get a new tub, showerhead, and tile!



Sophie is doing great. I feel like her feedings have been full feedings lately and she seems to just be the sweetest happiest baby! She sleeps so good in her crib, and goes roughly 6-7 hours at night. She loves to hold her head up and look around, and she's full of smiles. She is still a big girl! She wears 6 month size clothes (and she's almost three months). I haven't weighed her lately but I bet she's about 14lbs. She is a wiggle worm. She's quite content to spend some time in her bouncer. She knows my voice very well and looks around the room for me if I talk to her. She is officially too big for her baby bath tub so until the renovations are complete, I think we'll have to bath her in the sink or at my mom's house. Kale and the baby had a 'date night' last night and watched Lord of the Rings in our bed. She did good, she likes the lights and fell asleep.
We had such a great Christmas! I can't wait to use my new camera. I loaded a bunch of pictures on the digital picture frame Kale got me and I love it.

2 comments:

Marriott's said...

Remodeling is so fun. I just hope you don't have to do it for 3 years like we did on our first house. That was horrible. I just can't get over how cute your baby girl is.

Kate said...

My mom is a one of a kind breed. She predicts the bathroom being done at the end of the week (she works every day so it's putting a damper on her progress). She had my entire kitchen floor re-done in 8 hours.