Monday, December 21, 2009

Sophie's First Cold

Background: I LOVE to vaccuum ever since I got my Dyson for my birthday/mother's day earlier this year. I vaccuum at least once every three days. Even during the last trimester and when we were trying to ward-off labor and keep Sophie in until October I refused to let anyone vaccuum because I enjoy it so much. I was telling Kale how fun it was today while I was vaccumming and he said he wanted to try it out and be the judge. I just couldn't help but die laughing at this picture... he looks like a housewife! I have the best husband in the world. I love my baby Sophie so much.
Last week I had to work, and I brought home a cold. I had a scratchy throat and stuffy nose on Tuesday. Sure enough, Friday night Sophie was fussy, and during the night she sounded awful. She had a snotty nose and kept coughing on her sinus drainage. It was so sad. She sounds ok during the day but the nights are no fun. I had a humidifier on her last night but it made her freezing (despite it being a warm mist). I cranked the heat up and bundled her good tonight, so hopefully it helps. The poor girl. I love her so much and hate knowing she's miserable. This is why mother's shouldn't have to go back to work so soon!

0 comments: