Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa


We had to wait in line almost half an hour, but Sophie did so good! Santa and Mrs. Santa were so cute! It was fun. My mom took us until I was about 12, and we have a polaroid picture of each year sitting with Santa. I'm going to continue the tradition!
*I am enjoying my last few days before I have to return to work like normal. I love my baby. She is so alert and active, and I enjoy spending the day holding her and hanging out. Sophie is getting so big. She has slept 8-12 hours a couple night in the last two weeks. I miss nursing her at night because it's so quit and such a time to bond but enjoy the extra sleep. Her eyes are staying blue. Her hair is so long her bangs are almost in her eyes! She hasn't pooped for a week (which isn't uncommon in a breastfed baby her age) so I'm waiting for the 'blow-out.' She is growing like a weed and I can't believe it when I look at pictures from when she was only a week old. She sleeps in her crib now. She is so soft and sweet, I love our baby girl more than anything in the world!

1 comments:

Evan and Kristina said...

Parker goes four to five days without pooping and his pediatrician said a week is normal, but when he finally does go it is always a blow out! Fun to clean up! :) Good luck! Your baby is so cute!