Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Job

I'm so excited I got a job on the Pediatric floor at my hospital! They let me know today and I have just been smiling all day. That is my favorite floor to float too. I start orienting in February. What a great opportunity and I can't wait to start. I went to my friend's house yesterday. Her baby was born about 2 weeks before Sophie. She's three pounds smaller too. So funny to see them together. I love hanging out with my friend, never a dull moment at her house!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting! I had no idea you were interested in Peds. Sophie is so dang cute, you guys sure made a cute baby!

Kate said...

Thanks, it's one of my favorite places to float and it's rare to see turnover so I took the opportunity! BTW:That's Kim's baby in the picture