Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 months, Happy New Year

We just love our baby. She was three months on on New Years Day! Hmm an update about Sophie. She is the best baby. She is so content. She loves her mamma too. She follows me and my voice around the room if I'm not holding her. She's constantly smiling. She goes to sleep great and sleeps about 6-8 hours through the night. Her head control is so good. She loves to be held up so she can look around. She is such a porker. We weighed her on our scale at home and think she's anywhere between 13 1/2-14lbs. She's wearing about 6 month size clothes. She's got the softest skin and the most beautiful hair. She has this darling cowlick in her hair too. We took her out to eat and she got so many compliments. Her eyes are still blue. She loves to talk to people and lately she sounds like she's singing to me. I should try to get it on camera.

We didn't do anything on new years eve... boring huh!? New Years Day I didn't have to work because census was low and so we went to the mall. I wish I could have gotten a picture (I did only on my phone) of Kale driving the stroller around. He seriously looked like a natural! It was the first time we used it and it worked well. We hit a couple stores in the mall and then went to eat at Olive Garden with a gift card we got for Christmas.
We've been bathing Sophie in the sink and she LOVES the room!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

I think I say this every time, but I cannot get enough of her hair! She looks so much like you :-)