Monday, March 15, 2010

Swimming

We went swimming for family night tonight. We went before, about a month ago, but I didn't bring my camera. This time around I remembered to bring it. Sophie loves the water so much. She doesn't mind getting splashed, and loves to suck on her hand so I assume she doesn't mind the taste. She gets a couple dry patches of skin but we just aquaphor her up after her bath. She'll stay for over an hour! I love this girl... and I love that she enjoys the water because swimming is such a huge passion of mine.

"Mom quit taking pics and let me get in"
She loves to stand
Gosh I look as big as a walrus
Proud to be an American!

Chubby monster!
Her favorite is to lay in the crook of my neck and lounge in the lazy-river with me
Daddy prefers the hot tub but comes to visit us
What a beautiful baby I've been blessed with!
Aunt Ky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! Did you go to the clearfield aquatic center? if so, it is right by my house and we have passes! So let me know when you go next!

keldi and matt francom said...

so cute and fun were do you go swimming at my kids love to swim were did you get her cute suit i just love it

Kate said...

We did go to the clearfield one! It's kinda pricey but I love the facility.

The suit is actually from the DI. I got it for $1 when I was pregnant. It's Old Navy brand though.

Sierra said...

Her swimsuit is SOOO cute!