Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness


I worked at Dr. Jordan's office yesterday, and piggy tails is what I came home too! I have no idea how my mom got Sophie to hold so still. Sophie is getting so big. I can't believe she was a teeny 8 1/2 lb baby that came out of my womb just under 6 months ago.

We've been doing a lot of fun things lately. We took Sophie on the tramp and were jumping with her in my baby carrier. We shot some hoops that day too, I can play pretty good packing the baby around :) Kale and I took Sophie for a random drive the other day. It was fun, we just jammed to some tunes, and got some treats from the gas station before we left to snack on. We just went north and ended up turning around in honeyville about 20 miles away from Logan. I had our church ball finals that we lost by a few points, but it was a fun game. The two nurses and RT I worked with last week had a party at work; it was a calm night, we did our med test, had some girl talk, and snacked on yummy salsa. Today Kale and I went to breakfast with Sophie. I just loving spending time with my little family. Kale works all weekend - We're going to miss him! I love that the weather is getting better. Sophie and I usually go for walks during the day but it will be nice to do other things. I got a bike trailer at the DI for $15 a couple months ago and it's so nice, I can't wait to try it out.

I am going to try taking some Easter pictures of Sophie. Lol... it's fun playing Mom the picture taker. She's just in an awkward phase where she wont sit still, but wont lay, but can't quite stand like a normal baby so I don't know what to do. I'll have to think on it...

1 comments:

Momma Jello said...

I didn't know you worked at an office, too! Who is Dr. Jordan? She is so cute!