Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Future husband

Today I went to visit with a great friend. She is always so nice, such a good listener, and a great example to me! I love being around her and appreciate all she does for me.



Sophie loved Leila!

Sophie's future husband. We have an arranged marriage worked out! :) We were comparing which baby was bigger. K wears size 18 mo, and Sophie 6 mo... yet Sophie is a week older. She has been so tired today. She's taken several 2-3 hr naps which isn't usual, so I think she's growing/having growing pains.
Everytime I look at this picture, I think of a funny caption and just laugh. It looks like they're already married and he's telling her to simmer down and quit being a Diva or something!


This was from the other night. Sophie is tolerating rice cereal. She kept turning her head mid-bite and so she was so messy. Pretty soon I couldn't shovel it in fast enough, so I just tipped the bowl up like a cup and she 'drank' her rice cereal! I love this picture because she looks inebriated from breastmilk or something...

In other recent news: I ordered my water sling today! It was SUCH a good price and free shipping. I haven't tried a ring sling and think they are slightly intimidating, but want something for the pool/beach/hot summer days. This ring sling (RS) can go *in* the pool and is lightweight and wicks away water/sweat. Can't wait to use it.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha Ha I love her messy face. What a little cutie. I like the curls in her hair too. You have a gorgeous little one. :) Babies are so much fun. Looks like you're doing a wonderful job mommy! :)