Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Avocados

I worked all weekend and I'm pooped. Plus today I learned some sad news about a patient I had really bonded to over the weekend and I've been emotional about it. So I'm just tired and laying around. I did do a quick pickup, vacuum, and do laundry when I woke up, but now I can't wait to go back to bed! Sheen and I are going to hang out tomorrow and hopefully do something fun like go hiking or swimming.

We're going on a trip to Cali next week, I can't wait! I know Sophie is going to do awesome on the plane and it will be so much fun! Our anniversary is in June too, so we booked a themed room (Romeo and Juliet) and a place in Sandy. It's going to be a fun start to summer. I just can't wait until the outdoor pools open.

"Let me do it myself, Mom!"

Tried some Avocados with breast milk from our bountiful basket. Sophie loved them! (I am SO GLAD I can breastfeed my bebe and I've had a good supply and not had to give her formula. What a blessing it is... )

Helpin me take out curlers
Ha, I love being able to curl her hair...
Sophs chillin in Mom's bed like a big girl, watchin her show
Another pair of babylegs I made her. Sophie is getting braver. She lets go of things and tries to balance

0 comments: