Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! We had breakfast together, then Kale went to work. I had a surprise planned though! We picked Kale up at his work, and kept him in the dark. He loves surprises and the suspense was killing him! We all met at Kylie's (my sister) Fiance's house and rode together. We went to Airborne, a trampoline jump house. Kale loves things like this, and he was so excited! Despite the little bit of a high price and the fact it was SOOO hot in there, it was a lot of fun. We were all sweating like pigs though, oh my gosh what a workout! They had a huge pit, and that is where we started!

My sister jumping right in.

Kale doing some flips.

Then we went to the section with all the trampolines. We jumped, had races, and bounced all over the place.

My sister is so flexible!


Kale and I! We played dodgeball next, ha! My brother and his fiance lounged around so they didn't play but we were having such a great time! Next we went to Olive Garden smelling like a herd of cattle. Yummy! We drove home, and man was it hard to stay awake. I'm such an old lady. I was so tired! We made it home though.
So glad I am married to such a great guy! I am so lucky. He is a great husband and father. I can't believe it's been three years.

0 comments: