Monday, August 29, 2011

Waterfall Canyon 2

You would think I learned my lesson about hiking waterfall canyon from last time when I thought I was going to die... but nope!

Kale got home from work and we headed out to meet friends for our hike. We went with Kale's friend from West Jordan, Jesse, and my friend Whitney and her husband and daughter. The hike was fun this time because there was light and we could actually see instead of the last time we went when it was dark before we started. It was a hard hike and I noticed that I am not as in shape as I was last time we went. I was getting pretty tired and super sweaty, but we made it to the top. I had Sophs in the Beco and love it!

Here is a picture of my friends, Whitney, Wade, and Emery! Wade made the hike look easy packing a baby; he was the leader and never had to stop for a breath like me!

Sophie did really good and hardly fussed at all! We made it to the top and hung out for a bit until it started to get dark. I took Sophie by the waterfall and it was misting us; it felt nice after the hike up!


Sophie loved getting down and scaling over the rocks and playing in the small little stream.

She was pretty sad when we had to load up and head back down. Plus it was getting close to bedtime for both babies. We made it down so much quicker than what it took to get up there! After the steep parts I turned the Beco so that Sophie was on front and we could hug and cuddle. She is so sweet, she just lays on me and snuggles right up. I think the Beco is one of my most favorite things and we use it so much! It's nice to have something comfortable enough and versatile enough for anything we need. Who wants to lug around a stroller everywhere anyway?

0 comments: