Thursday, June 20, 2013

Boating

My dad bought a boat recently.  We were excited to go out on it the first time.  We didn't stay out long, just an hour or two... it was just a mini-maiden voyage.  It was pretty fun though and I can't wait to go out more!

Sophie didn't love it.  My mom found this adorable (real) fishing pole at the DI for $1 and so we took that with us so she could pretend to fish.  


 Kale and I rode on the tube for a bit.  Tubing isn't my favorite thing because I hate getting bucked off and so it's kind of boring.


I also did some wake boarding but it made my arms and back muscles SO TIRED after about 3 times.  We swam a bit then headed back in.

Sophie still didn't love it...


I got my finger smashed helping get the boat on the trailer - OUCH!  I thought that wake boarding really took it out of me but that night I started getting sick.  I would much rather have a cold or something instead of a GI bug.  I didn't feel great all day but thought it was just because I worked last night and have been out in the sun all day.  Boy was I wrong... it was MUCH MORE than that.

0 comments: