Sunday, June 2, 2013

Scripture and Theme

Soph's was asked to read the scripture and theme in Primary.  We had attempted to practice a time or two throughout the week but it never went well.  I was nervous about it.  She was excited to sit in the special chairs by her pals.


I was loitering in the back trying to decide if I should try to help her recite it or let one of the leaders.  When it was her turn she booked it up to the podium and with her eyes closed, started to recite the beginning of the prayer!  It was adorable, a slight little whisper about Heavenly Father and being thankful.  I got her back on track and she was able to recite the theme and scripture.  It was really adorable.  I know I'm biased but she was SO CUTE!  I love having "firsts" with her still, even at age 3!  

0 comments: