Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

 Being a nurse is fantastic and I can create a schedule that works out great for my family.  It does become a little bit of a bummer when I work opposite Kale (weekends).  He always does such fun things with Sophie though!  Sophie loves hanging out with her Grandma too.  My mom watches her 1 and sometimes 2 days a week and she really looks forward to that.  Sometimes she'll ask me to go to work so she can go to Grandma's :)

We found a snake while my Mom was helping me with my sprinklers.  It was pretty cool and the first one Sophie has held this summer!


Kale took Sophs to the Kangaroo Zoo while I was working Saturday.  She had lots of fun and was super friendly.  Here she is just hugging a dinosaur...


I love my little family so much!  Kale is so great and Sophs and I were so excited to tell him for Father's Day.  She picked out a basketball for him and I got him some treats.  He is such a great hubby and Dad, we are lucky to have him!

0 comments: