Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lagoon

We got season passes again this summer.  It's a pricey expense but if you knew how much Sophie loves it there, you'd understand!  She has the best time and loves going on the rides.  Me on the other hand: not so much.  When I was little I could ride every single ride in the park without getting sick.  Now, some of the kiddieland rides make me sick to my stomach!  Oh the joys of getting older.


I promise she loved this ride... despite her face in the pic.  We were in movement and I think she was saying 'Weee.'

We had such a fun time and rode pretty much everything we could.  It was beautiful weather and the lines weren't hardly long at all.  A great day for Lagoon.


They have a new teacup ride.  It reminds me of the disneyland version.


Sophs loved driving her jeep on the other new rock rally ride.


It wouldn't be Lagoon without a dip in one of the fountains!  Sophie loves water and thinks its so fun to dip her hands in.


The carousel is always a big hit.  She like to ride it over and over and pick a different animal each time.



I think the Bom Bora roller coaster was her favorite.  We had to ride it three times in a row and she cried each time we left.  It was the only ride today she requested to go on again!


Loves the Lady Bug Bop ride.  It got stuck and they had to wait on there forever though today.


Sophie is such a picky eater.  I bet I could count on my hands the things she'll actually eat.  Hot dogs/corn dogs are one of the few.  Lagoon size! 


Driving was a foreign concept to this girl!  She likes the bumper cars except when a young sibling pair hit into her she got a little belligerent, point and yelling.  Hope she doesn't have road rage when she's older.  We were laughing!


It was a fun family outing.  It's not often I have a weekend-day off so we had to take advantage!  


0 comments: