Saturday, October 19, 2013

Frightmares

We had a big day planned for my Saturday off.  That doesn't happen very often.  We started out with breakfast at Jeremiah's.  Sophie loves this place...  She eats like a grown man!  She gets her own little breakfast then we have started getting her an extra order of sausage because she loves them so much!


We headed down to the park and ride and waited for the shuttle.  It takes us to Lagoon free so saves us $$ on their outrageous parking fees!


Kale is such a great dad!  Sophie just loves him!


Today was the first time Sophie has been tall enough to ride the BAT!  She was excited.  


I don't know why I thought Lagoon would be something I could tolerate.  I didn't feel great and didn't want to throw up there, it was a lot of walking around and waiting, and I got pretty bored after a while. Sophie got to ride lots but it was busier than normal so the lines started getting long.  Kale's family met up with us so Sophie got to see the cousins and ride some stuff with them.  She loved all the Halloween decorations too.  We went through a little spook alley and a corn maze.  She got these googley-eye glasses she just loves.  


I survived the Lagoon adventure, barely.  I was so glad to sit on the couch for a few minutes before our next activity.  It was a party for my Grandma.  She is 90!  Way to go Grandma.  Sophie hasn't seen her since Sophie was a baby so it was fun to hang out again.  Sophie has turned into quite the social butterfly and warmed up fast.  She sat with her for a while and 'great grandma' (as Sophie calls her) let Sophie help blow out her candles.  I got some fun video of Sophie talking with her.


They enjoyed some cake together!  It was a really nice get together.


Happy Birthday to my Grandma!

0 comments: