Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

Earlier this month we carved pumpkins/painted pumpkins.  Sophie loves minions so we were excited to attempt some!  Everyone participated, even my dad!


Kale had apparently little experience with carving pumpkins.  There's always a first time for everything!


Sophie loves doing crafts, so painting the minions was a big hit for her!


My dad was doing awesome!


Sophie was big bird this year.  Halloween is her FAVORITE holiday.  She likes to sing Halloween songs year round and constantly talks about dressing up and trick or treating. 


She had fun at our ward trunk or treat! 

My cousin watched Sophie while I had an appointment and she took these adorable pictures of her.  Thanks Heather!



We were hoping to find out what we were having by Halloween, but it still wasn't confirmed yet.  They had to reschedule my gender US and I was so bummed.  I was a pregnant skeleton and Kale was a vampire.  He didn't want to dress up but Sophie was so excited when he did!


Even my mom appreciates how much Sophie loves Halloween and she dressed up as a witch for trick or treating!  Sophie had so much fun going around the neighborhood.


She also loved handing out candy!  We live at the end of the street so we didn't get many trick or treaters but she was anxiously awaiting with the candy bowl.  She is so sweet!


0 comments: