Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grandma Sleepovers

My mom loves Sophie!  She is still her only grandbaby (right now).  Sophie loves going over to Grandma's house and just loves hanging out with her.  It's never a dull moment with my Mom.  She does so many cute things.  My mom mostly works on projects but always makes sure Sophie has fun.  She has a cute little setup with fun movies and toys.  She gets her to eat better than anyone.  Sophie never wants to leave her Grandma's side.  Their favorite activity is going to Lowes or Home Depot through the seasonal section.  Sophie loves the blow-up decorations and they always check them out.

Sometimes when I have to work early, my mom will invite Sophie over for a sleepover.  Sophie gets so excited about it!  She packs her bag (mostly with stuffed animals, toys, and books) and just can't hardly wait.

My mom talked to her about 3pm today and Sophie was SO EXCITED she waited by the door for a few hours waiting for Grandma to get off work!  She is so silly...


0 comments: