Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 weeks old

My sweet baby is 2 weeks old today. She's so dang cute, she's laying in her bouncer sleeping next to me. Kale has gone back to work this week. It was so nice to have the time off together. He was getting pretty bored though and was watching way too much TV. My friend Dari came to visit Monday too, and it was really nice to see and visit with her because it gets kinda lonely when Kale's at work.


Last night I nursed her and she slept for 5 hours. She would have kept sleeping but I woke her up, I couldn't believe it, she ate like a champ, and went right back to sleep. We've been bathing her every other day. I think she likes it! She's so slippery, it takes two people (one to hold her, and one to bathe her). I can't believe how much better nursing her has gotten, it seems much easier now with some practice. Sophie is so sweet but boy does her bum smell! She's such a porker! I can't wait to get her weighed at her follow up appointment next week.

0 comments: