Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 Weeks

My sweet baby, smiling in her sleep!

Oh my gosh I can't believe Sophie is three weeks old today! What a cute little peanut. She's so much more alert and two days ago she was lifting her head up and holding it on her own. She also is still in size Newborn clothes. Even though they say up to 8lbs (and she's over 9) they fit her better. They're getting a little small though, I bet we'll have to upgrade soon. The 0-3 months is just a bit too big still. I really like breastfeeding Sophie. It's definately a bonding time for us.

Grandma stayed the night last night. I don't know how she does it but she gets Sophie to sleep like a baby! :) She slept for 5 hours, then 4 1/2 between the feedings! Sophie is such a sweet girl. I just love her. She has soft hair that smells so good, and soft skin, and cute chubby cheeks, and perfect little fingers and toes. I love holding her little body against me, and I love looking at her! She is such a blessing.

0 comments: