Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our big girl

Where Sophie Sleeps

Liking her bouncy chair
Kale was changing her diaper for me a couple days ago and she started to pee on him (and the crib bedding and her blanket). He started screaming for backup. I just laughed. Then she started pooping. It was an awesome experience for him I think ha ha. She still has lots of eye boogers. The pediatrician said that babies have immature tear ducts but I just wish they would be mature by now! Sometimes her little eye gets sealed shut with boogers and she's starting to hate us cleaning it off with a cottonball.

Her bellybutton fell off yesterday! I accidently bumped it in the morning when I was getting dressed and it was bleeding a little teeny bit; it was still very attached though. I felt bad. That night when I took her onsie off it was stuck to the inside of the onsie! It looks like a little raisin. Last night we went out to eat. I wouldn't say I have seperation anxiety or anything but I would honestly just rather stay in with my baby.
I was so tired last night and I nursed Sophie at 11... then I couldn't keep my eyes open but Sophie was ready to party so Kale took her. I fell asleep fast, he said he came in and put her in the bed with us about 1. She woke up just before three to nurse, then slept again until 6 at which time she informed me she would rather stay awake the rest of the morning.

0 comments: